Want to make a great first impression at your next party? Welcome party guests with a decorated foyer.
– Command™ Party Banner Anchors – this project used two banner anchors
– Command™ Party Balloon Bunchers – this project used two bunchers
– Measuring tape
– White twine
– Additional decor items such as flowers, plates, utensils, etc.
– Party essentials to match the decor – this project used pink paper plates
and utensils,fresh flowers and baked goods
– Assorted decorative ribbons in the colors/designs of your choice – this project used
stringed pompoms, rose strands, sheer ribbon and sequined ribbon in pink, gold,
white and silver
– Balloons in the color of your choice – this project used six balloons in white, pink and
silver (two of each color)
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Determine where you want hang your party decorations, and gather all materials. This project took advantage of a large cabinet in the sun room, where many parties take place. Wipe dust from all surfaces. To match the color scheme, I removed any items showing in the cabinet that were not white.
2. To create a ribbon banner, first measure white twine and cut to the length of the cabinet. Use scissors to cut strands of the assorted decorative ribbons to hang from the twine. Cut enough strands to fill the length of the white twine. Then, tie each strand individually to the white twine and allow them to hang freely.
4. Remove the black liner and press the hook firmly to the cabinet surface for 30 seconds. Repeat steps 2-3 to adhere another banner anchor on the opposite side of the cabinet. Then, hang each end of the ribbon banner on the anchors.
5. Transform the cabinet into an instant party by adding balloon clusters to each side of the cabinet. To do so, first remove the Command™ Balloon Bunchers and adhesive strips from the packaging. Remove the blue liner and press the adhesive to the buncher.
6. Inflate and tie your balloons, and slide the knots into each clip of the buncher. Then, remove the black liner and press the buncher firmly to the wall for 30 seconds. Repeat steps 5 to add a second balloon buncher.
7. Supplement the decorations with pink paper plates and plastic utensils, fresh flowers and bakery items that can be displayed on a nearby dessert table, gift table or buffet.
Take advantage of your party scene by using the balloon and banner area as a backdrop for photos with the guest of honor!