Use Command™ Products to help makeover your cleaning closet and make your cleaning routine a lot easier.
– Command™ Broom Gripper – this project used three
– Command™ Medium Wire Hooks – this project used six
– Command™ Spring Clip – this project used one
– Cleaning supplies and materials to be organized such as brooms, mops,
dust pants, brushes and more
– Baskets – this project used two
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Start by decluttering the cleaning closet. Remove everything from the shelves and floor and determine which items need to be put back into the closet.
2. Utilize baskets to keep similar products together. This project used one basket for all cleaning sprays and bottles.
3. Determine where you plan to hang frequently used items and follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging.
4. Following package instructions, adhere three Command™ Broom Grippers to the back of the door. Maximize floor space by hanging one broom or cleaning tool into each gripper by inserting the handle into the collapsible rubber grips.
6. Hang gloves from the spring clip to keep them easily accessible and use the wire hooks to hold lightweight essentials such as dustpans and brushes.
7. Enjoy your organized cleaning space! In under an hour, you can make your cleaning routine a lot easier.